£150 - 230 per day
7 months ago
I’m working with one of the leading universities in Manchester to find an Interim Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
This is a very broad role and requires someone with experience in marketing, digital marketing, people management, communications, SEO, PPC, web design, advertising, google analytics and content management.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop, manage and implement a strategic approach for marketing and digital marketing including brand strategy, advertising, social media and the website
- Responsible for developing and implementing the digital advertising strategy and budget with a focus on SEO, PPC and analytics
- Manage a team of 4 who are split across on and offline channels
- Provide marketing advice to international centres and partners
- Manage the brand and recruitment advertising activity
- Manage the required agencies ensuring their work is on time, quality and on budget
- Conduct competitor analysis advising on best practice to feed into the development of the SEO and PPC strategy and wider marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing a range of marketing and digital marketing projects
- Work with wider teams to manage messaging across social media channels
- Be the source of expertise on marketing and advertising for the international centres
- Oversee the ongoing development of websites
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and negotiate on budgets for work
- Experience working in marketing and digital marketing is essential
- Proven ability to deliver multiple marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Proven experience of using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the higher education sector would be a preference
- Experience working in freelance positions would be helpful but not essential
- Comfortable managing teams
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Experience working on advertising campaigns
- Experience in a marketing agency would be beneficial
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders and strategic partners at all levels
- Able to manage agencies
- Experience on managing website revamp would be useful
- Experience managing reports and budgets
A competitive salary or daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.