Manchester City Centre
about 1 year ago
Interim Marketing Specialist
An rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading University with a global reach who are launching a new product into the market. They need an Interim Marketing Specialist to help develop the proposition and launch it into the market.
This is an exciting opportunity to launch a ground breaking product into a new market. It is complex and will be a busy 6-12 months but is an opportunity to make a big change in a well established industry. You will be based in Manchester
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Setting up and developing a new proposition/product
- Working with the well established team to ensure the product is well developed ready to deliver
- Launch the product into the market. This will be a global product initially tested in the UK
- Responsibility for the full budget from development to launch
- Experience of working with and developing complex products/propositions into the market
- Proven experience of managing a product from inception to delivery
- Experience of successfully launching products into the market
- Comfortable working autonomously but with access to a large team
- Able to work with large budgets
- Knowledge of the education market
- Knowledge of the legal market
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.