£300 - 400 per day + outside IR35
07732 689 608
over 1 year ago
Global retail brand who are going through some internal changes are looking to bring in an Interim PPC Manager to help with PPC strategy and process.
3-6 month contract, start ASAP.
£300-400 per day outside IR35.
Remote working, UK.
About the role:
- Run and manage multiple PPC accounts
- Create structured campaigns and ad groups for managing keywords
- Support from a PPC Exec
- Develop a strong understanding of services, competition and our industry
- Carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from data and implementing techniques to maximise campaign performance
- Develop creative paid advertisements that are continually tested and improved
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Measure the effectiveness of all campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions
- Produce reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance
- Previous pay per click (PPC) experience, with a proven track record at a strategic level
- Experience of managing and handling multiple PPC accounts
- An understanding of the ‘why’ behind PPC
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams, plus managing budgets, timelines, stakeholders and external partners
- Experience in developing paid search strategy and structuring search campaign performance
Get in touch ASAP to find out more
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.