£200 - 300 per day
07732 689 608
about 1 year ago
An ecommerce brand with a massive following, who are also going stregth to stregth in the UK and now internationally are looking to bring in an interim SEO Manager to work within the SEO team (being recruited and will be 4 strong).
The contract is open ended but likely to be 3-6 months. Based in Manc but can be remote. Likely inside IR35, at £200-300 per day.
About the role:
- Reporting in the Head of SEO you will execute SEO strategy in order to gain number 1 spot for visibility.
- Key word research, analysis and audits to identify opportunities for target key terms and on-page optimisation, and to protect against algorithmic penalties
- Work with content team (agency and inhouse) to ensure our content is fully SEO optimised and backlinks are clean and valuable.
- Work with developers to ensure website is perfect for google and our customer.
- Work closely with the PPC team to ensure we have an aligned keyword strategy that complements each other.
- Support with educating all internal teams who impact SEO to ensure they understand how SEO is contributing to business performance, and to be aligned to their goals and objectives
- Keep abreast of relevant innovation and developments to ensure SEO practices are cutting edge and effective
- Experienced SEO hands-on practitioner with proven track record in delivering noticeable increased traffic, sales and profit growth. (essential)
- Budgetary management expderience
- Analytical, data-driven, and numerate
- Passion for retail, and specifically fashion
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and thrives on it
- Experience with Google Analytics Premium and other relevant SEO tools and software
- Ecommerce experience
Interested? Apply now, or for more information please get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.