£140 - 200 per day
This large retail business, who are currently going through a stage of growth are looking for an interim SEO Specialist to be responsible for hands on delivery of SEO strategy.
The role will be remote. Potential some travel to Manchester.
About the role:
- Conduct and manage key word searches, meta titles, on page content and internal links
- Audit key pages to understand optimisation opportunities, gaps in UX and technical issues
- Analyse and interpret data to highlight key opportunities and implement recommendations
- Develop site and blog content to drive organic search – you will be writing content
- Reporting and analysis on key metrics/ KPIs and site health
- Proven SEO experience, can be from agency or in-house
- Able to conduct keyword research and technical audits autonomously
- On-page and off-page optimisation experience
- Able to write own copy
- Digital focus, good with data, and analytically minded
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.