£23k - 27k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading recruitment business who are looking to expanmd their team with an Internal Comms Executive role.
As Internal Communications Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Content Manager with the delivery of a multi-channel communications programme, designed to:
- keep colleagues informed, engaged, and connected to the company’s strategy, priorities, vision and values.
- attract the best talent to come and join their growing teams
- Create informative, incisive, and engaging employee content that is consistent with client’s style and tone.
- Design, implement and oversee the delivery of multi-channel internal communications plans.
- Adopt a journalistic approach to sourcing and writing content, proactively engaging with colleagues to seek out stories of interest.
- Working with the internal recruiters to develop and drive campaigns attracting people to our business.
- Monitor, update and manage the intranet site with news, information, and interest stories.
- Build on our existing digital offering, supporting a cultural shift towards stronger employee engagement.
- Developing presentations, collateral, and communications in a variety of formats (podcasts, videos etc) to drive our internal culture and align employees with our values.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Specialist knowledge of internal communications.
- A proven track record of developing and executing internal communications campaigns and strategies in complex organisations.
- An excellent writer and editor with experience creating compelling newsletters, intranet content and other material to tight deadlines.
- Experience executing social media campaigns (paid and organic) with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for success
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player and passionate about working collaboratively
- Experience of podcast and video editing software
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.