over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project.
This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There are 2 roles, one of which requires an immediate start. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and successful team.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on 07467 943029 or email@example.com.
- Help colleagues to engage with the businesses key messages and identify the best way to communicate them
- Contribute to the review and development of the communications channels and identify any improvements/additions that can be made to improve quality of key messages
- Develop and implement the content for large scale engagement programmes
- Translate business goals into clear concise messages through a range of communications channels
- Focus on the continuous improvement and use insight, data and feedback to evaluate the success of communications you deliver
- You must have experience in an internal communications or employee engagement role
- Knowledge of all communications needed for a change project is essential
- The ability to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels is essential
- Experience of using film equipment would be useful but not essential
- Able to self organise and manage your own diary is essential
- You must be available to start in the New Year or before.
Up to £30k with generous benefits package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.