£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
7 months ago
Internal Communications Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced communications specialist, you will devise and deliver internal communications strategies designed to engage and inform. Your responsibilities will include developing their internal messaging and channels to drive engagement levels and embed the company values. You will plan and deliver internal communications for both day-to-day as well as high profile projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a dedicated internal communications role and will be able to demonstrate creativity in the implementation of internal communication campaigns.
• Develop and deliver a programme of communications that drive employee engagement across all levels and locations.
• Champion the cultural vision and values and create engaging communications that bring them to life and influence behaviour
• Manage all internal communications channels, measuring the success of the existing communications channels and improve or introduce new ones where appropriate.
• Work closely with the senior team on the internal communication strategy for the business.
• Apply expertise and knowledge to maximise the potential of the communications which are delivered from the senior team
• Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement and values
• Drive efficient communication programmes based on business requirements.
Skills & Attributes:
• Have experience of delivering internal communications, ideally within professional services
• Possess strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
• Be able to work independently, using your own initiative to generate ideas and implement a high quality programme of internal communications
• Have the organisation skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the discipline to deliver them within tight deadlines
• Have ability to gain buy-in and content to support internal communications programme
• Experience of successful delivery of internal communication initiatives that have added-value to the business and improved employee engagement levels
• Demonstrable evidence of leading communications to support complex change programmes
• Have excellent attention to detail and multiple project management experience
• Be team-oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a committed, can-do approach
• Good knowledge and experience of leveraging and managing content within intranet (SharePoint would be a benefit) and internal/employee social media platforms
• Strong business acumen with a commercial approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.