£40k - 45k per year
3 months ago
Internal Communications Manager
Up to £45,000
Hybrid: 1-2 days in the office per week
Forward Role are currently partnered with a leading property developer that works across a wide range of projects including commercial, constriction, residential and mixed-use developments with a diverse portfolio across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to create targeted annual communications and employee engagement programmes.
About the role…
- Develop and implement the internal corporate communications strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure effective communication and employee engagement.
- Oversee the work of the Internal Communications Coordinator.
- Support change management initiatives and promote a supportive and values-driven culture.
- Act as the main point of contact for in-house teams, primarily HR, Marketing and Organizational Development.
- Support the rollout of the reward strategy, employee benefits, and performance-related communications.
- Promotion of ESG initiatives.
- Manage and update the in-house intranet portal with engaging content.
- Curate and deliver the monthly internal e-newsletter and broader email strategy.
- Promote and communicate results of the annual employee engagement survey.
- Manage external agency relationships.
What they are looking for…
- Previous experience in internal communications.
- Excellent strategic planning and implementation skills.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management abilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles.
- Passion for promoting employee engagement and a positive workplace culture.
What’s in it for you…
- Flexible & hybrid work model
- Car allowance
- 20% bonus
Interested in finding out more about the role? Email your CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.