An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project.
This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There are 2 roles, one of which requires an immediate start. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and successful team.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Help colleagues to engage with the businesses key messages and identify the best way to communicate them
- Contribute to the review and development of the communications channels and identify any improvements/additions that can be made to improve quality of key messages
- Develop and implement the content for large scale engagement programmes
- Translate business goals into clear concise messages through a range of communications channels
- Focus on the continuous improvement and use insight, data and feedback to evaluate the success of communications you deliver
- You must have experience in an internal communications or employee engagement role
- Knowledge of all communications needed for a change project is essential
- The ability to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels is essential
- Experience of using film equipment would be useful but not essential
- Able to self organise and manage your own diary is essential
- You must be available to start in the New Year or before.
A competitive salary or daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 30k per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Manchester for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background although this isn’t essential. You must be able to ...
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...
- £80k - 90k per year
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...
- £22k - 25k per year + Completion bonus
An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital, PR, social media and collateral creation. It’s a f...