An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Manchester for 3 months.
This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background although this isn’t essential. You must be able to start quickly.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver the internal communications strategy that enhances the speed and quality of operations and also contributes to a more open and inclusive culture
- Liaise with colleagues, students and other stakeholders across the University to ensure communications are provided accurately and on time
- Develop and promote new communication methods e.g. podcasts, daily and weekly news bulletins, targeted emails
- Establish networks between different schools, institutes and partner organisations
- Work closely with the press and PR teams to ensure all communications are aligned
- Assist in the coordination of internal communications events
- Regularly generate and interpret statistics to review and enhance internal communications
- Experience working in a communications team is essential
- Experience of delivering communications in an ever changing environment
- Knowledge of the higher education sector would be preferable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
£27,000 to £30,000 or equivalent daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...
- £80k - 90k per year
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...
- £22k - 25k per year + Completion bonus
An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital, PR, social media and collateral creation. It’s a f...