£20k - 22k per year
International Digital Marketing Assistant – German Speaking
My client is one of the North West’s most reputable retailers, with both a UK and international online presence. They’re now looking to add an International Digital Marketing Assistant to their team who can propel the business further by driving website traffic and building brand awareness overseas. If you have previous B2C experience and are fluent in German, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the ecommerce team as they lead activity and monitoring spend split across all channels
- Helping to devise trade plans to ensure sales targets and all other KPIs are exceeded
- Helping on CRM campaigns and the redevelopment of the group’s email strategy
- Supporting the international team by briefing and checking on-site content
- Helping to manage the groups’ social presence and outreaching influencers
- Liaising with the merchandising team to implement promotions and monitor sales performance
- Gaining exposure for products by collaborating with the Affiliate team
We’re looking for someone with:
- The ability to speak fluent German
- A degree in Business or Marketing is preferred, although not essential
- 12 month’s ecommerce experience
- Confidence and good communication skills
- High attention to detail who is commercial and enthusiastic
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Google Analytics
- Exposure to ECRM software and personalisation/testing software
In return you will be offered a market-leading package and excellent benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.