£25k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
As the International eCommerce Coordinator for this large, reputable retailer, you will be responsible for analysing, interpreting making recommendations to the customer journey across the site with a focus on demand and conversion. You will oversee the site promotional calendar and implementing this as well as looking to continually understand our international customer.
- Responsible for meeting conversion targets by improving customer experience online and helping to maximise sales
- Lead some of our innovative and high-profile brand campaigns from creation through to execution.
- Recommend and support on any projects to drive more customers on-line, and to maximise sale opportunities to the site.
- Contribute to the commercial & functional development of the website
- Use Google Analytics for reporting and to analyse sales as well as understand customer online behaviour and feeding into future planning
- Work closely with the wider marketing & product teams to deliver engaging content in line with segment strategy, brand DNA and USPs
- Recommend and support any ecommerce projects to improve the online customer experience.
- Previous experience within a similar role within the eCommerce sector
- Strong campaign, project management and commercial acumen
- Experience of content management systems (CMS) is advantageous
- Digitally literate, with a strong interest in user experience
- Experience in the use of digital / web analytics tools e.g. Multi variant testing tools such as Google Analytics
- Good organisational skills and ability to work in a cross-functional role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.