As the International eCommerce Coordinator for this large, reputable retailer, you will be responsible for analysing, interpreting making recommendations to the customer journey across the site with a focus on demand and conversion. You will oversee the site promotional calendar and implementing this as well as looking to continually understand our international customer.
- Responsible for meeting conversion targets by improving customer experience online and helping to maximise sales
- Lead some of our innovative and high-profile brand campaigns from creation through to execution.
- Recommend and support on any projects to drive more customers on-line, and to maximise sale opportunities to the site.
- Contribute to the commercial & functional development of the website
- Use Google Analytics for reporting and to analyse sales as well as understand customer online behaviour and feeding into future planning
- Work closely with the wider marketing & product teams to deliver engaging content in line with segment strategy, brand DNA and USPs
- Recommend and support any ecommerce projects to improve the online customer experience.
- Previous experience within a similar role within the eCommerce sector
- Strong campaign, project management and commercial acumen
- Experience of content management systems (CMS) is advantageous
- Digitally literate, with a strong interest in user experience
- Experience in the use of digital / web analytics tools e.g. Multi variant testing tools such as Google Analytics
- Good organisational skills and ability to work in a cross-functional role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
This online retailer has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months and has seen YoY revenue increase since launch several years ago. An eCommerce Manager is sought to own the trading website, manage conversion and the user experience. Create a trading framework amongst ecommerce, digital ma...
- £35k - 40k per year
An experienced eCommerce Manager is sought for a market leading business to be an integral part of the future growth, the online trading the execution of a number of innovative projects. You will manage a growing team, currently 3 heads, and will change, identify and lead to ensure targets are hi...
- £40k - 45k per year
We are one of the North West’s leading eCommerce brands and are looking to expand our eCommerce Team by hiring the best talent in the market as we are looking for a new eCommerce Lead to drive our division forward. You will be responsible for cross functional team and external partners and accoun...
- £120k-150k per year
Our client is a well-known retail brand based in Manchester, looking for an experienced, customer-focussed and commercially driven Ecommerce Director with a track record of managing and implementing ecommerce strategy and driving large digital teams to commercial success. The purpose of the role ...