£27k - 30k per year + Bonus & Benefits
0161 641 5545
8 months ago
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company at the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency.
With customers in more than 140 countries, they continue to expand their reach and product offerings.
They are recruiting an International Marketing Co-Ordinator to support the Marketing Communications Department and this role will involve, but not be limited to, the following functions:
- Manage, distribute and keep an inventory of all marketing collateral.
- Work with and across remote teams throughout Europe
- Assist the PR Manager in searching for, identifying and collating news clips into the Cision database.
- Maintain internal comms board with news and product articles and releases.
- In conjunction with sales development, collate and administer sales leads generated by marketing programs
- Fulfill marketing supplies order requests and lead requests from sales development.
- Coordinate and distribute approved sales bulletins.
- Oversee content marketing library including adding new articles, assign numbers, make copies of articles and order literature as needed
- Collate Product Literature for new rep kits on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and order corporate stationery as required
- Undertake special projects including campaign support, trade show and event administration and liaison with translation houses.
- Ideally degree qualified with two years’ experience within an International B2B organisation
- Must be well organized, responsible, professional, and trustworthy.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have good copywriting and content skills
- Must be able to work well with a variety of managers and peers within marketing and other departments as well as vendors.
- Must have good computer skills with basic programs such as e-mail, Word, and Excel.
- Ideally be conversant with the Adobe suite and have a creative mindset.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.