International Marketing Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £60,000
The fashion scene in Manchester is buzzing and this business is a true fashion success story in the region. This is an exciting new role which will drive sales in new markets using innovative marketing techniques for them to become a truly global brand. The International Marketing Manager will report into the Marketing Director and be influential in their incremental growth overseas.
- Create, launch and manage multi-channel campaigns and initiatives, to drive organic and paid customer acquisition, engagement and referrals. These should focus specifically on: Australia, Ireland (Eire), Wider International Markets
- Devise new Collaboration opportunities, managing the process with new talent and their management, creating ways for these new collaborations to resonate throughout the business and in the wider Fast Fashion context.
- Develop opportunities for the new and novel Social Media channels such as Tik Tok and currently unexploited channels such as Pinterest and Podcasts.
- Lead and develop the agenda for the partnership strategy taking full responsibility for driving new revenue streams into the business.
- Establish and monitor key metrics to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives and continually optimise to maximise results.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan that supports the mandate for incremental growth.
- Identify and implement new marketing trends, techniques and opportunities – this to involve the establishment of new copy guidelines focusing on aspirational cues which will separate the business from ‘lookalike’ competitors.
- Be part of building a first-rate team, leading a worldwide fashion brand.
- To line manage more junior members of the team ensuring SMART annual objectives and development plans are in place and reviewed regularly at one-to-one meetings.
- To foster excellent relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- To proactively support the Marketing Director by suggesting new ideas and challenge where appropriate.
- Identify emergent product opportunities, working hand in hand with the buying teams, ensuring that the trading calendar appropriately reflects the ‘opportunity to trade’ i.e Halloween/Party/Lounge/Acti
- A fashion / beauty / fast trading background is highly desirable
- A proven track record of growing sales abroad and launching in new markets (US, Australia, Ireland, Europe)
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- An ability to inspire others and build a highly competent team
- An excellent understanding of the KPIs used to monitor the department's and the Company's performance and contribute accordingly to meet them.
- A strategic thinker and first-rate communicator, a sense-of fun really helps too.
- Able to live the core values, act as an exemplar of these values and positively model them to others.
- Consider issues relating to the company's growth and offer suggestions for how the company could better achieve its objectives.
- Support the Marketing Director with leading, managing and directing the work of the department to ensure its targets are achieved.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted about 10 hours ago
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: I’m partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Liverpool to find an Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract. The business needs someone to create and drive acquisition campaigns, channel marketing, sales promotion, engagement and rete...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Wilmslow, Cheshire This household name is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based near Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communicati...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading North West Business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to work in their busy head office team in Manchester City Centre. As Marketing Manager, you’ll create, develop and effectively implement marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing: ● Write, pr...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading B2B tech business in Chester. Marketing is responsible for delivering outstanding value to the business; as a team of highly specialised experts, the Performance Marketing team are focused on driving growth through insight-driven strategies that drive quality inbound leads...