£22k - 25k per year
3 months ago
International Trading Executive
We are proud to be partnering with a premium, global retail brand who are adding to their rapidly growing and talented eCommerce and digital team. This is an opportunity to be involved in a number of key territories for the business as they continue to grow their national and international presence.
This opportunity presents a great chance for the successful candidate to be exposed to a variety of key online channels. If you are seeking breadth in channel exposure as well as the opportunity to work with talented, like-minded people then keep reading!
- Daily updates in line with product, pricing and offer strategies ensuring a joined up approach with both brand and digital acquisitions teams
- Visually merchandising and optimising the site to ensure optimum customer journey/experience
- Working with a variety of key digital teams including paid media and affiliates
- Support the wider international trading teams in their specific geographically focused strategies.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an ecommerce/online trading team with a strong understanding of core ecommerce/online marketing principles
- Proven ability to operate across a variety of key revenue driving channels
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders to drive optimum performance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.