£40k - 55k per year + Bonus
Remote – Manchester based office
Up to £55k
Forward Role have partnered with a leading UK entertainment company, who are currently going through an exciting period of growth! Their product base is expanding and therefore, they are looking for talented iOS Developers to join the team. You will be driven by improving digital experiences for all, by producing sleek, user-centric designs covering a variety of products and devices. Bringing on board a willingness to collaborate and share ideas with the wider development team in the creation of great products for their clients.
You will be responsible for the implementation of features in Swift, ensuring quality standards are met and delivered within the time expected time frames. You will be confident being involved at all stages of the project from initial set-up to implementation, test and UAT. You will have an incredible eye for detail and will have the ability to thoroughly test your work prior to handing it over to the QA team. You will want to work within a team environment to deliver on several highly collaborative projects. Utilising a proven skillset in iOS that spans Swift and Objective-C.
What we need from you:
- Proven Commercial experience in iOS with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience of CI tools
- Demonstrable apps you’ve worked
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Source Control using Git
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays which increase with service
- Performance Based Bonus
- Flexible Working scheme
- Allowance for a home office
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Enhanced Pension & Private Healthcare
- Learning and Development schemes
- Wellness Incentives and discounted gym memberships
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.