£35k - 45k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
IT Project Manager - ERP
My client is looking for an experience IT Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis and guide them through their technology transformation roadmap. The IT Project Manager will ensure the companies IT vision is fulfilled to move to a data driven organisation. Allowing the company to make quicker, better decisions, automating processes and improving business performance. The IT Project Manager will have extensive experience leading projects from initial conception through to completion.
- Own the IT strategy, roadmap and architecture for the company
- Understand cross functional business process flows within manufacturing systems and provide the vision to lead the business from an IT perspective, while driving continuous improvement
- Lead and manage departmental and group wide IT projects from start through to completion
- Identify & scope software requirements - procure new solutions or upgrade existing as needed
- Work with multiple third-party vendors to increase automation through integrated systems
- Report writing, data mining and analytics capabilities to create a data driven organisation
- Promote and drive the business usage of back office systems through training to ensure the software is used to its full potential and in a standardised manner
- Creation and maintenance of all IT policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience as an IT Project Manager within a technical capacity
- Has managed IT projects using management techniques such as Prince 2 or similar
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV is advantageous
- Able to understand business process flows within ERP systems and provide the vision to lead the business in the right direction from an IT perspective, while driving continuous improvement in policies and practices
- Able to scope software requirements from “off shelf” versus bespoke solutions
- Ability to build effective relationships with suppliers
- Strong communicator and collaborator, able to work with all colleagues in the organisation
- Able to understand business needs and translate these into IT system requirements
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
IT Project Manager - ERP
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.