£250 - 300 per day
0161 914 8499
10 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a key player in the Transport Industry. An opportunity to join them at their Manchester HQ has become available as they are hiring for an IT Security and Data Officer on an interim basis. Initially for 3 months with the potential to extend.
The purpose of the position is to provide IT security and data compliance service across the whole business, alongside supporting the on-going delivery of the IT and Data strategies as well as deputising for the Head of IT in their absence.
The role will be based from the Manchester City Centre office.
Key deliverable will be:
- The provision of IT support and data security services
- Manage the processes for monitoring network, cloud, infrastructure and user settings
- Develop and implement a robust data asset management process
- Develop and implement security risk procedures
- Improve the awareness of data management and security issues
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Working knowledge of various access methods including firewall, cable modems, DSL, Fibre Optics satellites and wireless
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office 365 and knowledge of server and application platforms
- Up to date knowledge of external issue (legislative, regulatory, best practise) that affect specialist areas.
In return for your expertise the company is offering a daily rate of up to £300.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.