IT Support Technician
£100 - 150 per day
Are you looking to secure your first IT Support contract but fear you dont have enough industry experience, well this is for you!
This is a great and rare opportunity for an entree level technician to join an establishment in the education industry, to help them deliver IT service to the staff and student environments, ensuring effective delivery of hardware provision and technical support.
The support team ensures that IT hardware including, classroom located devices, laptops and mobile phones are provisioned, maintained and supported to a high professional standard whilst interacting with staff and students.
- Resolving incident and request tickets using effective ticket management practices and to required KPI’s
- Build Desktops and Laptops using SCCM/Intune
- Provision staff New Starter accounts and manage the set up and access to all related software
- Manage staff leaver process from retrieving hardware to disabling all access
- Hardware request fulfilment
- Monitor and maintain stock levels, ensuring the Asset register and stockrooms are kept up to date in Service Now
- Escalate issues to the IT Support Specialists or IT Support Team Leader as appropriate
- Create and maintain knowledge articles in Service Now
- Assist with any new or ongoing IT related projects
- Deal with walk ups in the office in a friendly, professional manner
3-6 month contract
Paying £100-£150 per day depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.