£40k - 60k per year + benefits
12 months ago
A UK bank based in Manchester City Centre, who have a true work-life balance environment are looking to recruit a Java Developer (x3), who can assist in the huge transformation that they’re undertaking, which involves their drive to become the best ethical and digital bank in the UK. Their excellent benefits package also shows their commitment to their people and the community. (Below).
As a Java Developer in this business, you will be part of a truly ethical bank who are renowned for giving back to the community, and who are a year on year award winner, for their products, customer service and commitment to the community.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Innovation and building of their online services and websites.
- Build server-side applications.
- Collaborate on design and UX.
- Participate on briefing sessions, write technical specs and estimates.
- Complete fixes, upgrades and improvements.
- Contribute to spring demos, planning meetings and retrospectives.
Skills/experience the Java Developer is required to have:
- Java 7+.
- Spring MVC / Spring Boot.
- 27 days starting holiday (rising to 30).
- 2-3 days working from home.
- Pension up to 15%.
- 2 days paid volunteering per year.
- Recognition scheme for celebrating success.
If you’re a Java Developer keen to play a huge role in the growth, expansion and transformation of a remarkable bank, who truly are different, then click apply today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.