£40k - 80k per year + Package
0161 914 8499
3 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology group who are passionate about utilising IT to improve the lives of users worldwide.
They are an IT services company who provide agile software development solutions to their customers and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. This has led to a requirement to bring in further experienced resource and an exciting opportunity has become available for Java Software Engineers for their Birmingham office.
The successful Java Software Engineers will be required to develop high quality solutions which impact the lives of users worldwide. You’ll work as part of a team and report into the Technical Lead.
- Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications in Java
- Experience of applying development best practices and patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance
- Experience of contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story / requirement creation
- Experience of design and development across multiple layers of an application
- Experience of mentoring junior team members
- Need to have lived in the UK for minimum of 5 years and have full UK working rights
The successful Java Software Engineers will be hired based on prior experience within a similar position as well as their overall character. The company enjoys an enviable working culture, with low attrition and an environment where all staff are passionate about the business success and growth.
In return for your expertise the successful Java Software Engineers can expect a salary between £45,000 to £80,000 plus package. The business offers the opportunity for some remote working along with time on client site.
If this sounds like a role of interest, then please forward an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately. For more details please contact me on (07789) (512321) or message me at (email@example.com)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.