£24k - 28k per year
7 months ago
We are currently working with a fantastic agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only global fashion brands. The agency is looking for Junior 3D Designer to join their close knit team.
As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts for luxury brands for Window Displays, Pop-Ups, Events, Exhibitions and Runway Sets. If you have a passion for designing for fashion then this is certainly the role for you.
What will you be doing
- Supporting the Creative Director developing visual concepts
- Designing for global, luxury, retail brands
- As a Junior 3D Designer you will be researching and collating visual imagery for brainstorming sessions
- Creating visually engaging mood boards for Senior Members of the team
- Sketching ideas and rendering concepts in 3D
Who you will be
- An experienced 3D Designer, the agency has room for all levels from Junior to Senior
- Retail/Visual industry is essential and you should have a design portfolio to showcase
- Fully skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch Up
- Software skills in AutoCAD, VectorWorks, and 3DS Max are all a bonus
- Be able to hand sketch, and 3D model spaces
If you believe that you are the Junior 3D Designer that the agency is looking for then apply below or send your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at Forward Role faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.