£25k - 35k per year
Junior Art Director
Manchester, Full-time, Permanent
In this role, you will collaborate with the in house marketing team, to help propose, organise and assist with the execution of various large scale marketing campaigns and creative photoshoots across both men and womenswear.
Working closely with the CEO you will help organise and assist in creating stand-out visuals to help maximise reach in a competitive market.
Being a proactive, organised, and driven individual, you will work in unison with the buying teams to help book models for use on the brands website and any other print editorial purposes. You will research and recommend new ways to enhance the overall brands visuals across multiple marketing channels as well as identifying and proposing public figures who are in line with the brand for future marketing campaigns and releases.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE
- Experience managing a creative photoshoot.
- Comfortable working with models and influencers as well as external freelancers.
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable managing a creative budget.
- Very organised, with the ability to keep a keep record of all brand content to analysing what worked and what did not.
- Ability to community clearly and efficiently across multiple creative and marketing teams.
- A true creative and are always thinking of new creative ideas.
- Comfortable collaborating with creative individuals.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.