£20k - 25k per year
3 months ago
If you’re looking to become immersed into the world of packaging creation and artworking then we want to hear from you today. Our client can offer everything an enthusiastic artworker is looking for in your career.
At your fingertips, you have the printers and the artworker tools so you can be hands on when creating your packaging and more. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated character to join the family-feel company, to get stuck in to an artworker position. Not only do they have artwork facilities under one roof, they have an opportunity for you to get involved in product photography with their own equipment for you to get your hands on.
This company supplies their products to the likes of John Lewis, Beaverbrooks and clients overseas; our client can open the doors to your artwork career.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring all print and marketing collateral is pixel perfect, layout and colour is all ready for printing
- Designing and art working for internal resources, direct mail, brochures and packaging
- Hands on experience with packaging creation, artworking and prepress
- Product photography that will be included in brochures and online
Who you will be
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working on Apple Mac
- Previous experience in artworking, creative or technical, with portfolio to demonstrate
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If this sounds of interest, give Faye a call on 07467943030 or email at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.