Junior Commercial Analyst - Hybrid
£25k - 35k per year
Junior Commercial Analyst – Hybrid / Manchester City Centre - £25,000 - £35,000
- Are you looking to boost your career in Data & Analytics?
- Do you want to work for a scale up with an entrepreneurial culture?
- Does working for a fast growing tech business excite you?
Yes? Great, keep reading!
A high-growth, award winning tech ecommerce business are looking for a Junior Commercial Analyst to join the team. The PE backed company have over 3 million customers in the US and are becoming very quickly the most popular brand in their sector in the UK.
Due to recent promotions and growth, the Manchester team are looking to recruit an ambitious Junior Commercial Analyst to support trading, acquisition and the wider marketing team through delivery of analysis and insight. You will be looking to continuously improve operations whilst achieving commercial and trading targets.
This is an incredible opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 6+ months experience in an analytical role in a commercial environment to super charge their career in analytics, working with a highly experienced and passionate team to learn from.
- Produce regular reports and managing dashboards to measure performance
- Deliver analysis and actionable insight to help drive future strategy
- Supporting on projects through activity tracking, problem solving, delivering reporting and making recommendations
- Identify business trends, constantly looking for opportunities and areas of improvements
Who are they looking for?
- Graduate from a numerical focused subject, or previous experience in an analytics role
- Analytical with a commercially focused mind-set
- Experience with basic SQL and good knowledge of Excel