£20k - 25k per year
over 1 year ago
We are working with an award-winning agency in West London in search to find an ambitious and motivated Junior Designer to join their phenomenal team. This integrated, full service, agency is known for creating captivating campaigns across experiential, digital, social media and ATL. Their clients are a variety of high-profile consumer brands across FMCG and continue to keep winning pitches with more clients that are prestigious. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer who is looking to produce great work, grow and learn with an expert team.
What will you be doing
- Producing visually strong designs that can capture the audience’s attention
- Design exciting work for POS, brochures, experiential and packs
- Support those who are senior to you by searching for images, designing pitch decks and other creative tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Work alongside Copywriters and Art Directors
- Juggling a wide range of jobs, no two days will be the same in this fast-paced environment!
Who you will be
- A Junior Designer, must have industry experience – graduates need not apply
- You are strong in the design software such as: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A team player, you are generous, supportive and positive
- A passionate designer,
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude to all briefs
If you tick the boxes above; apply below for immediate consideration, get in touch with Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email your portfolio directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.