£35k - 40k per year
Are you someone just beginning your career in DevOps and don't know how to find an opportunity that combines excellent training with real company wide impact?
My client is the UK's leading outdoor clothing company.
The brand sells globally through their retail stores and ecommerce platform.
They are looking for someone with a small amount of DevOps experience that wants to join an established DevOps team to learn and progress their career.
You'll be working alongside 3 other dedicated DevOps team members all with 3+ years of experience, and reporting into a senior Developer who has been with the company for over 5 years.
This really is a great opportunity for those hungry to learn.
Job Title: Junior DevOps Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000
You must have full UK working rights as visa sponsorship is not available.
Location: Manchester - 2 days working from home per week.
- Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, test, and deployment processes for applications and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address infrastructure and deployment challenges, ensuring smooth and efficient operations
- Monitor and optimize system performance, availability, and scalability, proactively identifying and resolving issues to ensure a seamless user experience
- At least 6 months experience in a DevOps role
- Experience working with the AWS cloud
- Must have full UK working rights
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact me directly!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.