£20k - 25k per year
4 months ago
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world.
The well-established business are recruiting a Junior Digital Analyst to join the experience team in their vibrant Manchester office.
You will be assisting the Senior Analysts, to provide strategic recommendations to multiple areas of the business.
- Marketing and campaign analytics
- Global audience insight
- Marketing and content performance analysis
- In-depth social media and web analytics
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Providing insight in to multi digital and media platforms globally
The ideal candidate:
- Ambitious numeric or marketing graduate with a passion for analytics and digital media
- OR 6-18 months in an analytical role
- Inquisitive and analytical mind-set
- Ability to tell a story from data, looking at the what AND the why
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with programmes such as R, Python, SQL etc are desirable but not essential
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic junior analyst/graduate to join a fantastic, thriving business, being given the opportunity to gain a very broad and in-depth understanding of the global digital landscape.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.