£25k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
I'm currently working with an exciting tech start-up, who are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing team based in Central London. In this role, you will be creating innovative designs across both website and app, applying a mobile-first approach to all design projects.
- Understand and anticipate consumer needs, trends and business objectives to ensure an effective customer experience
- Optimise and improve the overall digital experience by leveraging customer insight across products
- Liaising with other relevant team members from other departments to ensure objectives are met
- Helping drive the creative direction of campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly when used in a digital environment.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS, especially in respect of web standards image presentation and cross browser compatibility would be ideal.
- A creative thinker who can develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Excellent typography, space and layout skills
- Diligent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects in a busy deadline oriented environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, apply now!
Alternatively, give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send email to email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.