£20k - 25k per year
4 months ago
We have the pleasure of working with a growing beauty retailer, who have had rapid growth and huge success to look for a Junior Designer to join their team. As the business continues to grow, this fun and vibrant team work with the best design software and offer to train and develop their employees so they can achieve the best of their ability. With your birthday off and a “duvet” day to enjoy when you choose, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious designer to join the team.
What you will be doing
- Working within the ecommerce team, as a junior designer you’ll be designing visual content for the websites, app and marketing campaigns including email, direct mail and social media
- Provide visual assets for external PR / Media agencies
- Work closely with the marketing and merchandising team to produce digital artwork
Who you will be
- Currently a digital designer, ideally experience in an ecommerce background
- A multi-tasker, you can juggle multiple projects and deliver on time every time
- The strong eye for detail and creativity
If you are interested in the position, apply below for immediate creation or call Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.