We are working with a leading e-commerce company to help them with their search for a Junior Digital Designer to join the team. This company is based a short commute out of Manchester and they can offer great scope for growth in a safe environment for learning and developing your digital design skills.
They're open to candidates with a range of experience from recent graduates through to designers with up to 2yrs experience.
They're keen to see a digital focused portfolio with a good understanding of layout design, if you have examples with an e-commerce company then even better!
What you will be doing
Working directly with the Design team you will be:
- Proactively working on design briefs for internal communications and to customers
- Creating all digital designs from emails and landing pages through to web banners and get involved on larger scale intergrated campaigns
- Work collaboratively and positively with the design team in creating and developing marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials and assets for high value marketing campaigns;
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality
- Effectively communicate your ideas to other members of the team;
- Organise and manage your time effectively;
- 1-2 years experience with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills
- A basic understanding of responsive web design;
- Proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
We have the pleasure of working with a growing beauty retailer, who have had rapid growth and huge success to look for a Junior Designer to join their team. As the business continues to grow, this fun and vibrant team work with the best design software and offer to train and develop their employe...
- £30k - 35k per year
One of our largest Ecommerce clients is currently looking for a Digital Designer to join them in a period of rapid growth. As part of this team based in North London, you will be providing exciting designs across multiple platforms with multiple brands seen by thousands of customers on a daily ba...
- £40k - 50k per year
I’m thrilled to be working with one of the UK’s most prestigious Fashion companies, who are looking for an exceptional Digital Designer to help them output creative assets in line with the Design Direction. Day to day Creating digital assets for all of the company’s outlets (Web, Email, Social Ch...
- Market related
We are working with a brilliant London Digital Marketing Agency, to find an enthusiastic and results driven Digital Designer to join their growing team. This agency specialise in tailoring clients websites to create more engaging, high quality content for their customers. The agency consult with ...