£18k - 24k per year
0161 914 8499
3 months ago
We are working with a leading e-commerce company to help them with their search for a Junior Digital Designer to join the team. This company is based a short commute out of Manchester and they can offer great scope for growth in a safe environment for learning and developing your digital design skills.
They're open to candidates with a range of experience from recent graduates through to designers with up to 2yrs experience.
They're keen to see a digital focused portfolio with a good understanding of layout design, if you have examples with an e-commerce company then even better!
What you will be doing
Working directly with the Design team you will be:
- Proactively working on design briefs for internal communications and to customers
- Creating all digital designs from emails and landing pages through to web banners and get involved on larger scale intergrated campaigns
- Work collaboratively and positively with the design team in creating and developing marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials and assets for high value marketing campaigns;
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality
- Effectively communicate your ideas to other members of the team;
- Organise and manage your time effectively;
- 1-2 years experience with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills
- A basic understanding of responsive web design;
- Proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.