My client is a B2B SaaS start-up that is quickly changing the face of an industry. With multiple awards under their belt, they’re building an international presence and need someone dynamic and creative to be at the forefront of this. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Junior Digital Designer will produce all visual creative across their campaigns and make suggestions around the brands evolution. If you have a keen eye for design and a desire to work in an exciting and varied role, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating any visual for organic and paid social campaigns. These could include images, PDF’s, animation, Instagram and LinkedIn stories
- Generating video creative for a range of projects
- Producing creative for the website and designing content
- Working on the brand refresh to enhance assets the company already has and making suggestions on how to evolve going forward
- Working collaboratively with other teams
Are you the right person?
- You will have a degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- You will have some level of commercial design experience (placement year or post grad, ideally B2B SaaS)
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your ability is essential.
- You must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite (including video editing packages) and Canva
- You should have a good understanding of performance marketing and the impact creative can have on this
- A positive attitude and a desire to excel is a must!
In return you will be offered a market-leading package and excellent benefits (including flexible working, a substantial holiday allowance and company socials)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.