Junior Digital Designer / £23,000 - £25,000 / Fashion-Ecommerce / Full time, Permanent
Working on behalf of an established clothing brand, I’m on search for a creative individual equipped with the skills to join a collaborative creative team.
In this role, you will be expected to work by yourself or as part of a team designing world-class digital artwork across the web, app, emails, as well as display and social advertising.
I am looking for someone who expresses a real passion for design. Someone who is willing to learn as well as being able to work in a fast-paces environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to kick start your design career and really gain from excellent experience under your belt…Interested? Hit APPLY, what are you waiting for?!
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or relevant field preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Video editing skills in After Effects/Premiere Pro.
- A good design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of all types of digital design (website, emails, display, social, animation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively.
- Engaging team player, willing to roll their sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the Hotter brand.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.