£20k - 23k per year
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
Are you a junior digital designer looking for a new role?
Are you interested in working for a tech focused company who are putting UX and tech at the forefront of what they do?
Keen to learn about UX and grow your digital skills?
If this all sounds interesting then you'll be keen to speak with my client who are a growing tech company based in Holmes Chapel who are looking for a talented junior designer to join their growing team, supporting their Senior UX Designer.
Working closely with multi-channel teams this is a brilliant opportunity to grow your skills and work with some talented people who can push you further in your career.
What you'll be doing:
- Help to implement small to large scale digital projects
- Maintain & create content/landing pages via the CMS
- Design & develop email, banner and social campaigns
- Create user friendly solutions for A/B testing
- Create wireframes & prototypes that can be user tested & help to communicate product ideas
- Concept visualisation and scamps
- Design and create artwork for a variety of materials
What they're looking for:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision, Sketch, Axure
- Knowledge of web design processes from initial brief, through to final designs
- Ability to quickly map out ideas/scamps & create wireframes
- Strong typographic skills
- Excellent time management
- An understanding of responsive design
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and design flair
- Ability to work and learn in a team
For more information on the position get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.