£18k - 23k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Have you ever wanted to work in the fashion industry and see your designs showcased on garments in retailers worldwide? I have an exciting opportunity for a talented Illustrator with a "dark" or "urban" portfolio to work with one of the North's fastest growing fashion brands as they grow from strength to strength.
My client are a growing fashion brand in North Manchester who are looking for a talented Illustrator to create prints and graphics for their growing mens and womenswear collections working closely with the founders, creative designers and fashion designers.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Collaborating with the Creative founders and design teams to create concept illustrations for new collection releases of mens and womenswear
- Creating a library of graphics that can be edited and worked on for branding pieces across garments and marketing collateral
- Collaborating with the Head of Design to ensure designs are on brand and fit with the company profile
- Working closely with the Production Manager to ensure designs and illustrations meet quality standards for production and are achievable
- Daily use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign to create artwork & updates for new collections and branding pieces
- Organise and prioritise workload as will be working on numerous designs simultaneously.
What they're looking for:
- A talented Illustrator with a book of work that targets a more urban look to fashion, they don't want to see a floral print/ cartoon illustration book
- Ideally a degree in illustration or related subject
- Formal experience or a recent graduate with a background in the fashion industry is highly preferred
- Experience working in fashion design or alongside fashion designers previously is preferred
- Strong skills with adobe CC, in particular illustrator and photoshop
For more information get in touch on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.