£18k - 22k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
We’re partnered with a growing fashion brand, looking to recruit a junior digital design professional to join their ambitious team. The best candidate will be extremely hands on, with experience of and a passion for graphic design ideally in a retail environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ in-house or agency graphic design experience is essential
- A thorough working knowledge of CS packages, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform
- A creative thinker who can develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Strong artwork skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typography, space and layout skills
- Design experience within the fashion industry would be a distinct advantage
- Any digital, web or online design skills would be an advantage
- Ability to optimize asset creation for website (with mobile-first approach but consideration for desktop and tablet), email, social media and any other display marketing activities.
Key Personal Skills
- Diligent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects in a busy deadline oriented environment
- You must be self-motivated and well organised
- You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively
- You will need to integrate well into a small team
- Demonstrate use of own initiative and when necessary with minimal creative direction
- You should have a passion for modern design ideas and techniques and the motivation to keep up to date on changes within the industry
- You should be a proactive team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Respond well to late changes in briefs or plan to always stay on top of marketing requirements fast-moving industry
- Working quickly and to deadlines
For more information get in touch on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.