£23k - 25k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting and forward thinking ecommerce business in Manchester. Due to continued growth and investment in the data function, they are recruiting a Junior Insight Analyst to join the expanding, dynamic team. There is endless room for personal/technical growth and development through the business. This is great opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their analytics career and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
The company have a fantastic culture, they are very collaborative and this is a multi/cross-skilled team, giving you a unique opportunity to gain experience across marketing, digital, insight, business and commercial analytics.
As a Junior Insight Analyst, you will be a key point of contact for stakeholders across the business with any data or analytics enquiry. Your role will be to understand their requirements, business questions or problems and provide the insight and make recommendations to support data driven decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver reporting and create dashboards to deliver insight and solutions across departments
- Manage and continuously update/improve reports and dashboards
- Support team members with large data and insight projects
- Work closely with and support the marketing team to provide insight and recommendations on marketing performance and effectiveness
- Be eager to develop your skillset through training and upskilling, whilst keeping up to date with the latest data tech and news
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and industry
- Continue to look for and build solutions to drive growth
Skills & experience:
- Working knowledge of SQL – ability to query databases
- Experience building reports and dashboards using tools such as Power BI or similar
- Have an understanding or marketing performance and effectiveness
- Strong communication skills – ability to present complex information in a simple way
- Strong problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Alteryx, R or Python is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.