£18k - 25k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-established, international fashion brand who are recruiting a Junior Marketing Analyst to join their dynamic team in Cheshire.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will play an important role in the Insight & Analytics team. You will be extracting, manipulating and analysing a variety of large data sets to provide actionable insight, continuously striving to help the marketing function work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Analysis of marketing and customer data
- Providing insight and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Measuring international performance
- Make suggestions based on data to help optimise marketing activity and improve ROI
- Pre and post campaign analysis, customer segmentation
The ideal candidate will:
- Graduate in a numerical or marketing subject
- Be analytically minded and commercially driven
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience using SQL is advantageous but not essential
- Flexible, hard working
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to kick start their career in analytics.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.