£18k - 20k per year
11 months ago
Forward Role are working with a large, well-known retailer in Lancashire who are looking for a Junior Marketing Analyst. You will play a vital role in the wider Marketing team, delivering insight and understanding in to the customer, marketing & campaign performance and making recommendations for business strategies.
- Develop an understanding of customer behaviours, identifying trends
- Deliver accurate insight and identify areas of opportunity to drive improvements/developments
- ROI analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Supporting with the design and implementations of customer surveys and analysis of the results
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital channels using Google Analytics
- Monitor competitor activity to feed in to future planning
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a similar role and/or graduate in a numerical or marketing degree
- Experience using tools such as Excel and Google Analytics
- Strong problem solver and attention to details
- Self-motivated and ambitious worker
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.