Incredible opportunity to join an established Hair & Beauty e-commerce company who hare the hunt for the newest member of their team to work directly with their Senior Buyer and Merchandiser to create strategy plans and achieve revenue targets!
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of the merchandising department!
- Help develop strategy plan for merchandising department
- Work closely with the buying, marketing and logistics teams
- Monitor stock performance
- Responsible for key accounts
- Identify methods of replenishment
What we need from you;
- Solid Excel skills
- 2 or more years’ experience within retail merchandising
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 30k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
My client is a multi-million pound retail business looking for their new Multichannel Merchandiser, based North of Manchester in state of the art offices you will be responsible for analysing trends, getting products online and maintaining stock levels across all different multichannels. Key Resp...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
PPC Executive – £20-£25k – Manchester Do you have experience in paid search? Do you want to work for an international, digitally focused retailer, working in a vibrant office? Forward Role are working with an exciting retail business who are expanding their digital marketing function and are look...