£24k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
We are working with a phenomenal, award-winning agency in West London in search to find an ambitious and driven Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join their spectacular team. This integrated, full service, agency is known for creating captivating campaigns across experiential, digital, social media and ATL. Their clients are a variety of high-profile consumer brands across FMCG and continue to keep winning pitches with more global clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer who is looking to produce great work, grow and learn with an amazing team.
What will you be doing
- Create and design show reel campaigns that may be featured on social media, websites, online advertising
- Designing animations, logo treatments, attractor loops
- Combine graphics, typography, imagery, video and audio in a fluid manner
- Juggling a wide range of jobs, no two days will be the same in this fast-paced environment!
Who you will be
- A Junior Motion Designer, must have industry experience – graduates need not apply
- You are strong in visual content software such as: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premier
- Basic skills in 3D Modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering in Cinema 4D
- A team player, you are generous, supportive and positive
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude to all briefs
If you tick the boxes above; apply below for immediate consideration, get in touch with Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email your portfolio directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.