£20k - 25k per year
about 2 years ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Analytics Executive.
About the role:
- Using HTML/CSS to manage and display marketing material across the site, across all devices
- Designing and implementing A/B tests, with the goal to improve optimisations
- Gaining a deep understanding to the on-site customer behaviours and engagement through tagging implementation, tracking and analysis
- Continuously striving to improve and optimise the customer journey
- Data analytics, creating and managing regular and ad hoc reports across the business, to provide actionable insight and support decision making
Experience and skills:
- Relevant degree – marketing / analytics / maths
- And/or 6-12 months experience in a similar role
- HTML experience is ESSENTIAL
- Passionate about digital marketing and analytics
- CSS experience
- Knowledge of creating digital assets
- Google Analytics experience
- Good Excel knowledge
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.