Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Analytics Executive.
About the role:
- Using HTML/CSS to manage and display marketing material across the site, across all devices
- Designing and implementing A/B tests, with the goal to improve optimisations
- Gaining a deep understanding to the on-site customer behaviours and engagement through tagging implementation, tracking and analysis
- Continuously striving to improve and optimise the customer journey
- Data analytics, creating and managing regular and ad hoc reports across the business, to provide actionable insight and support decision making
Experience and skills:
- Relevant degree – marketing / analytics / maths
- And/or 6-12 months experience in a similar role
- HTML experience is ESSENTIAL
- Passionate about digital marketing and analytics
- CSS experience
- Knowledge of creating digital assets
- Google Analytics experience
- Good Excel knowledge
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 19 days ago
Digital Analyst Manchester City Centre Competitive Salary Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO –...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Digital Analyst Greater Manchester £28,000 - £32,000 Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites. The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digita...
- £25k - 35k per year + yearly bonus
- Posted 9 days ago
Marketing Analyst The UK’s largest independent media agency is currently seeking a marketing analyst to join their dynamic Insights and Analytics team. This company has been featured in The Times’ Top 100 small companies to work for and the successful candidate is guaranteed exposure to clients s...
- £35k - 40k per year + yearly bonus
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Analyst My client is one of the world’s largest names in the entertainment industry, and they’re consistently expanding their presence across the globe. This billion pound business is looking to recruit a marketing analyst to support the marketing team by building up ready-to-use data s...