We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to this they are expanding their team and looking for an SEO Manager.
The role is new to the business and it is a pivotal role for the company and its digital brands.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all areas
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website reviewing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- A solid understanding of SEO
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains is important
- Experienced in utilising various SEO Tools including Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
Apply now to be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a Technical SEO Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a re...
- £28k - 32k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a rapidly growing international retailer based just outside of Manchester City Centre and is commutable on many transport links around Greater Manchester. This award winning business has been driven by setting and achieving ambitious growth targets and are...
- £30k - 35k per year
SEO Manager, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre Our client, an award winning digital search agency in Liverpool are looking for a talented Senior SEO Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is an expert in their field and who has extensive experience of successfull...
- £42k - 70k per year
We have partnered with an global fashion ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years, with further expansion plans ahead. They are one of the biggest retail businesses in the UK and globally. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced conti...