We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their rspace. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to this they are expanding their digital team and looking for an SEO Manager to help continue their growth and increase search visbility.
The role is new to the business and it is a pivotal role for the company and its digital brands.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all areas
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website reviewing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- A solid understanding of SEO
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains is important
- Experienced in utilising various SEO Tools including Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
Apply now to be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
SEO Manager: We are working with a leading tech business who are the largest in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a technical SEO specialist to join a growing Digital Marketing team in their Manchester city centre head office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital an...
- £25k - 30k per year
We are working with a huge ecommerce business, who are leading in the market in their space. It is a new SEO role to the business and it plays a vital part in the digital team. You will play a pivotal part in the brands digital growth plans ands further business expansion. You will take control o...
- £25k - 40k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the UK and Europe’s largest eCommerce distributors in their industry and are now looking to add one more talented marketer to their expanding digital team. As the new SEO Manager you will be responsible for organic search across multiple eCommerce w...
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a Technical SEO Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a re...