£30k - 35k per year
Manchester's most innovative market leader is looking for a Junior Product Owner to be the business super user for the tools & technology. You will be joining a collaborative team with the ability to have an impact from day one, working in a product and data-drive environment, all with the overarching goal of creative market leading customer experiences. You will be working closely with the wider business teams to understand their requirements, providing training & assistance where required and feeding in new requirements to the product team.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative business and shape how the business makes the most of the tools & technology to produce market leading experiences.
- Working closely with key business teams to understand goals & objectives
- Ensuring product management & pricing systems are setup to deliver business needs
- Super user of the CMS for page/site templates
- Managing additional tools & software used across the experiences (e.g. Search merchandising)
- Ensuring systems are being used correctly by the business functions
- Creating / updating front end templates
- Analysing business needs and working with the development team on requirements
- Working closely with development teams on new features/functionality
- Defining new requirements for products with the business
- Using market data and insights to influence decisions and direction
- Creating documentation for internal teams on new product features
- Managing expectations of users and stakeholders
Desired skills & experience:
- Understanding of digital experience technologies
- Experience working in Ecommerce businesses or Product based role
- Experience using a CMS to maintain front end experiences
- Experience using personalisation & experience testing tools
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude and building cross function relationships
- Well organised, structured & logical thinker
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.