£25k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
Have you got 1-2 years experience in a BA, PO or PM role and looking to further your skills and move into a varied role with an innovative and exciting tech led business, operating within the travel industry?
If so, then this could be the ideal next role for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the gathering of business requirements for customer journey development, working as part of a cross functional team to achieve product market fit, delivering technical functionality and customer experience solutions.
You will then translate these requirements into user stories and delivery plans whilst matching the needs to the business with the appropriate solution.
You will work on key initiatives, support the full product life cycle from discovery to solution adoption and support the wider product division with continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements and user stories for the project, translating into detailed user stories (as appropriate), with supporting acceptance criteria.
- Provide clear business requirements to each delivery SME and communicate solutions back to the business
- Support the Product Manager to manage and prioritise product backlog based on dependencies and requirements from other projects
- Understands the different phases of product delivery and contribute to, plan or run these
- Work with all teams across the business to align workstreams and dependencies to ensure acceptance criteria are met. Planning and engaging with the appropriate stakeholders at a particular stage in the project.
- Identify problems, analysing and helping to identify the appropriate solution and prioritise remedies.
- Provide the Program Manager with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables.
- Work with development and QA teams to ensure all stories are understood and appropriate test plans are developed
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing and customer signoff
- Manage issue gathering and resolution within a project environment ensuring that business requirements are met without compromising the integrity of the process improvement(s) or applications being implemented.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a multi-channel digital, retail or ecommerce organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Customer journey and/or Digital related business projects, which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both digital & marketing business teams.
- Ability to transform data into insight and prioritise solutions that deliver maximum value.
- Good awareness of product development lifecycle – experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
- Able to build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Able to leverage stakeholders’ experience, expertise and perspectives, and to work with and challenge stakeholders appropriately.
- Able to understand and work constructively within the given constraints, but also to identify which constraints can be challenged and how to challenge them effectively.
- Able to take responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes, and actively seek out opportunities to create effective change
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.