£23k - 24k per year
Junior Web Developer
Remote OR Hybrid (Bolton, Manchester)
Up to £24k
Forward Role are working with a fantastic business who's eLearning platform and app supports students with disabilities and long-term conditions to achieve their full potential throughout their academic journey. This client is currently embarking on a journey of incredible growth and with that are looking to bring a Junior Web Developer into their team.
Their offices are based in Bolton, however, the role can be worked remotely. Ideally with a couple of office days per month to sit down with the team.
If you are a recent Computer Science graduate or a Junior Developer looking to join a company who will offer you on the job training and study support where required, then this is a brilliant opportunity for you!
- Review current code, write new code
- Develop new product features, fix bugs, and optimize code performance and quality
- Communication with development lead and team members to understand and further develop requirements
- Transparent working practices and be able to explain design/concepts when asked
- Experience in using Responsive HTML/CSS, Bootstrap 4 framework is a plus
- Experience of PHP 7.0+ development
- Knowledge of accessibility in web design
- Understanding of user experience and user interface design
- Experience with Git source control
What else do we need from you?
- Confidence in contributing to the planning and management of development projects
- Capable of accepting responsibility for design and work
- Have good problem-solving skills and the ability to see problems from a user perspective
- Be passionate about development with a drive to further your skills and learn new technologies
- Innovative creative and well-defined solutions to complex problems
- On the job training and study support where required
- Private healthcare
- Birthday leave
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Birthday gift
- Organised company social events
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.