We are on the hunt for a Laravel developer to join a fast growing digital team. If you have Laravel experience we are very keen to speak to you!
This is a real opportunity for someone to really spread their creative wings and work on a variety of new and exciting projects, the grounding is also there for those who want to step into a more senior role. Your first project will be to facilitate the build of a brand new website that will be in Laravel.
They work on around 10 to 15 new site builds every month, meaning you definitely won’t get bored working on the same projects all the time. The great thing about this opportunity is that at least 70% of your role will be writing brand new code for these greenfield projects. The other 30% will be focused on improving existing websites, adding new functionality, extra pages and modules. If you’re stuck in a heavily maintenance based role, here’s your chance to move away from that!
Located close to TWO train stations the role is in a perfect position for those who commute by train. It is also great for those who drive as the company offers on-site parking which means no more high parking costs in the city centre! They need someone with solid experience with both: • PHP • Laravel
This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to establish themselves and then be able to make the move into a more senior role. If you are interested in being able to take the helm and steer projects in YOUR direction then this is a great opportunity for you.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 55k per year + Package
- Posted 6 days ago
Mobile Developers are required to join a company who is probably the best mobile development company in the country. Based from their Manchester HQ you will be working on exciting projects with some massive brands. The company is offering an amazing training programme along with an enviable inter...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Front End UI Developer Be a big part of developing world class user experiences for some fantastic global brands all made by brilliant people who are a joy to have around! Sounds Good? This business will see you play a big part of a solid Front End Development team working within a great space a ...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Web Developer - Magento Developer - Salary dependant on experience, plus benefits including Pay Day Breakfast, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and early finishes on a Friday! Amazing opportunity to join a fast paced, fun and friendly environment based near the busy tech...
- £40k - 60k per year + Bonus and pension
- Posted about 1 month ago
The freedom of a creative start-up with the support of an industry major player would probably be the only way to describe the opportunity on offer from a company who, in my opinion, are probably the best Technology business in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast, they are award winning in the del...