£40k - 50k per year
almost 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Are you a curious Software Tester?
Do you want to use your knowledge and experience in software development to drive your testing systems?
Do you thrive working in a role where you can create automated testing procedures rather than just firefighting bugs all the time?
An Lead Automation Engineer is required for a Manchester based Fintech firm who have a vision to improve the financial stability and welfare of its customers.
The key requirement for this role is that you have demonstrable knowledge and experience in software development. Whether this experience is large or small, this company understands that your inside knowledge of the development process means you can build a more intuitive and pro-active testing systems.
- Create and build their automation test framework from scratch.
- Integrate and update all their current testing procedures into the new testing framework.
- Be a champion of the Agile project management methodology for your team and the wider company.
- Lead the automation testing team.
- Fully test their big new greenfield project that will be rolled out next year!
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Experience of leading a small team or mentoring juniors.
- Creating an automation test framework for back-end complex code.
The company has a great location, an enviable culture internally and great office facilities inclusive of a restaurant, on-site gym and personal trainers. With a competitive salary and a 10% bonus they will show their appreciation financially too!
Please send your up to date CV to email@example.com to get the ball rolling!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.